PUSH

ask

♥ Beloved Stalkers ♥ I love you ♥ Muaaahh :*

i miss my dad :')

Dear STALKERS :)

tengok jammm ! WAHHHH ! dah pukul 4.oo pagi 0.o''
it's four o'clock in the morning !
ouhhh , until now i can't forget about what happen at the past ;
benda ni secara tiba-tiba terlintas dalam fikiran :')
dah lena tidur dari pukul 9 mlm sampai pukul 1 --'
then i WOKE up -.-
FIRST thing in my mind is ! to call my DARLA capital B <3
angkat then cakap : " CALL KEJUP LAGI --' "
ouhh okeyyy -.- annoying !

tiba tiba nak pejam mata , air mata mengalir L.L
dalam fikiran ....................
I MISS MY DADDY :')
i'm 15 years old already !
time past so fast . it's 11 years past just like that !
i remember when i was at the age of 4 :)
you were with me . take care of me ,
then you left me just like that :')
HOW DARE YOU :')


i wish you were here :)
If i have that chances :)

i will hug you TIGHT :)
and i said "i miss you so much" :')

it's okeyy , im fine ,
even i hate you ! but as your DAUGHTER i still love you :')
hope you happy with your new life :')
i just want to share my feelings :')



THANKS FOR READING :)


Happy ? LIKE ^.^V Boring . okeyy --'