PUSH

ask

♥ Beloved Stalkers ♥ I love you ♥ Muaaahh :*

bukan niat saya nak benci akan awak !

Dear stalkers :)


I just want to say sorry to this girl named capital A . (i guess her name starts with this letter)
i didn't mean to make us as an enemy .
just that I don't know why im being so confussed !
i can't control myself .
Sorry to say , please forgive me !
just for this time please don't bother me ,
i need some time to calm myself down !

aku tahu niat kau baik !
kau tak pernah sakiti hati aku , 
mungkin sebab masalah yang aku hadapi ,
membuatkan aku membenci kau sedikit demi sedikit !

biarlah , hidup tanpa ada aku adalah rutin harian yang biasa buat kau ,
im NOTHING ,
kita baru je kenal ,
and i guess i just a bullshit girl that trying to make people hate me ,
just enjoy your life with that person !
it is so annoying when i could see you happy with that person !
I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M BEING SUCH A BITCH 

SHAQUILLA wake up please ! you are so idiot ! 

tapi kamu akan tahu satu hari nanti ! mengapa aku membenci kau ? dan mengapa aku lakukan semua tindakan ini ?

SEMUANYA BERSEBAB !

thanks to you girl if you read this post !
kehidupan yang penuh dengan kesengsaraan !
yeng benar : QILLA WANABIE --'


Happy ? LIKE ^.^V Boring . okeyy --'